With over 100 window treatments and flooring samples on display, you’ll have the chance to see and touch a variety of options so you can start to discover the look and feel you want for your home or office. Many factors affect your design decisions. We always recommend customers stop into our showroom to get expert advice from our staff to guide your decisions.
Our showroom hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday from 10:00am to 1:00pm. We also offer after hour appointments on evenings and weekends to fit your schedule. We look forward to meeting you!
Meet with our team and schedule a measurement.
Choosing flooring or window treatments is a big decision and there are a variety factors that can determine what your best options are. Our installers will come to your home and measure your windows and floors before anything is ordered.
Some questions you will want to be prepared to ask or think about are:
For Window Treatments:
- Do you need privacy at the windows?
- What level of sun control do you need at this window?
- Do you have small children or pets in my home?
- Do you have a view you want to preserve?
- Do you have specialty windows that need to be covered?
- Are there many different types of windows in one room?
- Is extra insulation needed at your windows?’
- Do you want a treatment that adds a decorative accent to the room, or one that blends into the background?
- What type of cleaning or maintenance does your lifestyle require?
- What is your budget?
- How long do you plan on being in your home?
- What floor of your home or office is the room located?
- How will the room be used?
- What is the climate in that area of your home or office?
- Will you be redecorating the whole room?
- Will this new flooring blend or coordinate with existing flooring and the overall interior style and decorating scheme?
- What level of floor care will fit your lifestyle?
- Does anyone in your home or office have allergies?
- Do you have, or plan to install, a heated floor?
- Can you install the new flooring yourself or would you like to discuss installation options?
- What is your budget?
- Can you refinish your existing flooring?
Receive an expert measurement & installation.
Our installers will come to your home and measure your windows and floors before a yard of fabric is cut or flooring is ordered. Often there is more to consider than simply the length and width of your window or the size of your room when considering flooring.
- They will measure with your window treatments in mind, noting all the architectural features that have to be accommodated — doors, moldings, bookcases, radiators and so forth. For flooring, proper measurements will be taken considering all corners, turns, angles, cut outs and other details.
- Our team will plan for installation of your new window treatments or new flooring.
- They’ll take exact measurements — and S & H will be fully responsible for the products made to these specifications – each and every time.
- They’ll check where valances or cornices, blinds or shades, will be positioned and make sure that any window treatments beneath will fit and function properly. Our team will make sure your flooring is installed as as seamlessly as possible from room to room.
Our Team Will Install Your Window Treatments and Flooring
After you’ve had your expert consultation, you are ready to order window treatments and have them installed. The more prepared you are, the faster your window treatments will be installed in your home or office.
Be sure to consider some extra time for possible shipping holdups, such as extreme weather or holidays. Shipment times depend on the type of product being ordered. Certain product types take longer to be shipped simply because they come from further regions.
In general, the more customized your window treatments are, the longer the timeline. There are many options when it comes to customizing your window treatments. Work with one of our experts to find a product that fits your style and meets your timeline.
Once the project has begun, every room in which a flooring installation will be taking place should be off limits to you and your family until the installation is complete. Regardless of your installer’s estimation, there is always the possibility of unforeseen problems so make be sure to add in an extra few days just in case.
Preparing before the installers arrive will take a little time as you will need to move any furniture out of the installation room rooms and possibly contract a third party to assist in moving any heavy appliances or electrical devices that may need to be rewired. It is important to have the room clear before the installers arrive, unless you have arranged for them to move the furniture as part of the installation.
Enjoy your new window treatments and floors.
Enjoy your new window treatments and floors and rest easy knowing your product is warranted under the S & H Lifetime Service Warranty.